One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In support of this, we have observed only dimeric, trimeric, and pentameric aggregates for the synthetic transmembrane domain of SARS protein E in SDS.’
- ‘Previous structural analysis and molecular modeling revealed a markedly nonsymmetric trimeric state of riboflavin synthase.’
- ‘The derived molecular weights were consistent with dimeric or trimeric peptide.’
- ‘Tetrameric forms clearly predominate over trimeric and higher forms.’
- ‘For the serine variants, dimeric intermediates predominate after ice incubation, and the trimeric intermediates dissociate to monomers in the presence of reducing agent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.