One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tetrameric forms clearly predominate over trimeric and higher forms.’
- ‘Previous structural analysis and molecular modeling revealed a markedly nonsymmetric trimeric state of riboflavin synthase.’
- ‘In support of this, we have observed only dimeric, trimeric, and pentameric aggregates for the synthetic transmembrane domain of SARS protein E in SDS.’
- ‘For the serine variants, dimeric intermediates predominate after ice incubation, and the trimeric intermediates dissociate to monomers in the presence of reducing agent.’
- ‘The derived molecular weights were consistent with dimeric or trimeric peptide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.