One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A polymer comprising three monomer units.
- ‘Recordings of ion currents do not reveal any difference between the monomers of the trimer in regard to their conductance and blockage by water-soluble polymers or antibiotics.’
- ‘Proanthocyanidin mixtures from grapes are a combination of dimers, trimers, tetramers, oligomers, and polymers.’
- ‘These ions correspond in molecular weight to both trimers and tetramers.’
- ‘On the other hand, for a system of four peptides, there are six ways to form dimers, four ways to form trimers and monomers, and only one way to form a tetramer.’
- ‘Fig. 4 compares the decay of the excited state for the native trimer and the solubilized monomer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.