One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Populations were intermixed, and there was a good deal of intermarriage, and bilingualism and trilingualism.’
- ‘We ought to promote trilingualism and save ‘small languages’ by teaching them.’
- ‘Most ethnic minorities in urban areas speak Russian rather than Georgian as a second language, but bilingualism and trilingualism are common, and Russian continues to be understood in most of the country.’
- ‘My interest in trilingualism and multilingualism started during my undergraduate studies in linguistic related subjects.’
- ‘As a leading light in the study of trilingualism, our organisation has been involved in research since 1999, supporting postgraduate research in the area, publications by staff members and attendance at international conferences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.