One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You are not the callous trifler you pretend to be.’
- ‘They are triflers with God, with one another and with their own souls.’
- ‘Once the poets and the sages were held to be pleasing triflers, fit for hours of relaxation in the lulls of war.’
- ‘Our suspicion that his was not a room for triflers was confirmed by the wine list, which had the heft of a big-city phone book.’
- ‘Sometimes he really is a trifler, but for some things he is very reliable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.