One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for trigeminal nerve
- ‘It especially affects the nerves of the face and neck the trifacial nerves.’
- ‘The best results were received in the patients that had not been subject to alcoholization of trifacial node and trifacial nerve peripheral branches at the basis of scull.’
- ‘There is marked paralysis of the facial and trifacial nerves and the branches of the auditory nerves.’
- ‘There have been cases of trifacial nerve headaches which would not recede with any known treatment, but after 15-20 acupuncture sessions they disappeared or pain diminished considerably.’
- ‘The hemicraniae and prosopalgias which Colocynth will cure, are, in all cases, purely functional derangements of the filaments of the trifacial nerve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.