One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of the tricyclists have been on waste-collection courses at Wongpanit.’
- ‘She is a keen tricyclist, and will happily ride a few blocks in this way.’
- ‘The tricyclists played an important role in encouraging a festive air.’
- ‘In March the North West region hosts a weekend in Carlisle originally arranged to get tricyclists from both sides of the border for a social weekend.’
- ‘If you make the distance 100 feet, the tricyclist will probably win!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.