One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The conspiracy theorists, however, interpret it as a bit of trickiness.’
- ‘But unlike Mr. Jack I was neither a doctor nor a surgeon, and thus I was unequipped to deal with the trickiness of human anatomy.’
- ‘One of the many marvelous things about American Splendor is that the extraordinary trickiness of the film's structure is truly the only way to tell its story.’
- ‘But just the same, I love photography's trickiness - which it can't help, or rather, our uncertain perception of it - which we can't help.’
- ‘Smith's technique makes the structural trickiness of the script work - in the hands of a lesser performer, Shakespeare's Will would not be as effective a drama.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.