One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Smith's technique makes the structural trickiness of the script work - in the hands of a lesser performer, Shakespeare's Will would not be as effective a drama.’
- ‘But unlike Mr. Jack I was neither a doctor nor a surgeon, and thus I was unequipped to deal with the trickiness of human anatomy.’
- ‘But just the same, I love photography's trickiness - which it can't help, or rather, our uncertain perception of it - which we can't help.’
- ‘The conspiracy theorists, however, interpret it as a bit of trickiness.’
- ‘One of the many marvelous things about American Splendor is that the extraordinary trickiness of the film's structure is truly the only way to tell its story.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.