One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The concerto demands athletic power from the soloist as he negotiates trickily angular and motoric passages, particularly in the last movement.’
- ‘With these techniques Johnson effectively but trickily conveys his ironic and multivocal vision and makes his narrator successfully write himself into the text.’
- ‘Customs officers, for example, I find trickily unpredictable.’
- ‘He tells a fairly simple story as trickily, as cleverly as possible.’
- ‘The spring night is dark; sudden rain lashes the windshield of the car; dense fog comes and goes, swirling trickily up from nowhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.