One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The incidence of trichomonal vaginitis is decreasing in most industrialized countries.’
- ‘We analyzed the 850 patients with gonococcal, ureaplasmal, chlamydial, trichomonal, and mixed urethritis.’
- ‘Bacterial vaginosis, candidal vaginitis, and trichomonal vaginitis are uncommon among postmenopausal women but may occur in those with risk factors.’
- ‘The traditional method of diagnosing trichomonal infections is a wet mount microscopic examination of vaginal secretions in saline.’
- ‘High risk sexual behaviors increase the likelihood of acquiring trichomonal vaginitis, cervical cancer, and vaginal dysplasia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.