One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Krebs cycle
- ‘The succinate dehydrogenase complex (complex II) plays a role in both the tricarboxylic acid cycle and electron transfer to ubiquinone.’
- ‘Recent experimental data clearly support the existence of metabolons especially for the Krebs tricarboxylic acid cycle.’
- ‘Urinary citrate is mainly derived endogenously through the tricarboxylic acid cycle and is excreted by renal tubular cells.’
- ‘Expression of the mitochondrial tricarboxylic acid cycle genes also showed little change and those with significant differences in the pho3 mutant were increased.’
- ‘These include catabolism and biosynthesis of aspartate, conversion of tricarboxylic acid cycle intermediates to amino acids and the assimilation of fixed nitrogen into asparagine in amide exporting nodules.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.