One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is little doubt that one of the most important features of the Congress was for tribologists and users of tribology from many countries to talk to each other, discuss their mutual problems and successes and generally get to know each other.’
- ‘Frequent contact is maintained with the world's most highly qualified and experienced lubricant/fuel technologists and tribologists who have at their disposal state of the art laboratories with exhaustive analytical instruments and testing facilities.’
- ‘Yet, tribologists are still looking for slicker and more durable coatings that will make surfaces as close to friction free as possible.’
- ‘We'll reserve the title of tribologist for those with advanced degrees and who work in research and academia.’
- ‘Lockwood's people allowed me to be a tribologist for a day.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.