One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem of the tribological behaviour of materials had focussed on either improving friction or prioritising less wear and tear.’
- ‘Cummins determined that zirconia ceramics solved most of the basic problems generated in this harsh tribological environment.’
- ‘It is truly inter disciplinary in all its aspects and provides a scientific basis to understand contact and lubrication modes in a given tribological system.’
- ‘The tribological properties can be attributed to a hypereutectic alloy and the precipitation of primary silicon which protects the cylinder bore surfaces by means of wear-resistant grains.’
- ‘The outcome is a metallic surface of extreme cleanliness with high load bearing capacity, and excellent tribological properties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.