One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any compound whose molecule contains a ring of three nitrogen and two carbon atoms, in particular each of five isomeric compounds containing such a ring with two double bonds.
Chemical formula: C₂H₃N₃
- ‘An attractive alternative to amphotericin is the triazole voriconazole.’
- ‘Outcomes data for the treatment of nondermatophytic and candidal onychomycosis are limited, but broader spectrum triazole medications may be more effective against these pathogens.’
- ‘One fungicide group often discussed for soybean rust management is the triazoles.’
- ‘Itraconazole is a newer triazole medication with a broad antifungal spectrum that includes dermatophytes, many nondermatophytic molds and Candida species.’
- ‘Itraconazole, a synthetic broad-spectrum triazole, is currently available as an injection, oral solution, and capsule.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.