One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A triangle whose sides represent in magnitude and direction three forces in equilibrium.
- ‘The triangle of forces is geometrically similar to the glide triangle.’
- ‘A triangle of forces can then represent the forces in magnitude and direction.’
- ‘Also one of the options investigates the triangle of forces where two weights lift a baby on a string.’
- ‘The condition for equilibrium is that three surface tensions should form a triangle of forces.’
- ‘Use triangle of forces for forces in equilibrium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.