One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A trailer or articulated lorry with three axles.
- ‘This tri-axle system includes a multi-position spacer which is mounted in a spacer aperture in the skate chassis, which spacer has an axle aperture to receive the wheel axle.’
- ‘Also, please note, that there are additional charges for tri-axles, permits and all other specialized equipment required to move overweight containers.’
- ‘Now throw a few hundred more tri-axles into the mix here which will haul acid rock from Centre County and it's going to be pure bedlam with a dash of insanity thrown in as well!’
- ‘From one single axle truck to a fleet of tandems or tri-axles, we will supply trucks with a driver, on time, to your site.’
- ‘The cost for tri-axles is $85.00 for the first day and $30.00 per day for each additional day.’
- ‘Those loaders are light, which is a big factor for us hauling with tri-axles and pup trailers into Quebec, and they are faster than others we've seen or tried.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.