One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A trailer or articulated lorry with three axles.
- ‘This tri-axle system includes a multi-position spacer which is mounted in a spacer aperture in the skate chassis, which spacer has an axle aperture to receive the wheel axle.’
- ‘From one single axle truck to a fleet of tandems or tri-axles, we will supply trucks with a driver, on time, to your site.’
- ‘Also, please note, that there are additional charges for tri-axles, permits and all other specialized equipment required to move overweight containers.’
- ‘Those loaders are light, which is a big factor for us hauling with tri-axles and pup trailers into Quebec, and they are faster than others we've seen or tried.’
- ‘The cost for tri-axles is $85.00 for the first day and $30.00 per day for each additional day.’
- ‘Now throw a few hundred more tri-axles into the mix here which will haul acid rock from Centre County and it's going to be pure bedlam with a dash of insanity thrown in as well!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.