One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its storyline is chaotic, its flashback format too insular, and the resolution is buried in glamour shots, jiggling body parts, and faux fashion trendiness.’
- ‘But the desire to push themselves free from the charges of trendiness or being fashionistas doesn't quite convince.’
- ‘Despite the current trendiness and bloated pricing, the old world craftsmanship does demand respect.’
- ‘And I think the reason that cricket is obsessed with its own trendiness is the very unsuitability of the role.’
- ‘There are those who criticize style for its trendiness and materialistic consumption.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.