One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A parasitic flatworm of the class "Trematoda".
- ‘And this is what we want to do now, briefly consider the infracommunity dynamics of trematodes in their molluscan hosts.’
- ‘There are a few parasites of the black crappie, which include many protozoa, trematodes, cestodes, and nematodes.’
- ‘All trematodes are parasitic, and most adult trematodes parasitize vertebrates.’
- ‘The 2 afflicted trematodes came from the same shark.’
- ‘For example, crickets infected with bacteria, Drosophila infested with mites, and amphipods harboring trematodes all increase reproductive activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.