One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The organisers, who included experienced trekkers, wanted a ‘warm-up’ walk before starting the actual climb up the steep rocky slope of the hill.’
- ‘The challenge of climbing the four highest peaks was a challenge eagerly accepted by the former Summerhill College classmates, who were all experienced trekkers.’
- ‘The team, guided by the campfire, reached the trekkers around 4.00 a.m.’
- ‘They have visited guest houses, police stations, trekkers ' haunts, enlisted the help of Nepalese guides - and put up thousands of posters pleading for information.’
- ‘The trekkers, who are from Chennai and Ootacamund, will be pulling on their backpacks on December 12, one day after International Mountain Day concludes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.