One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A harmless arboreal snake, typically very slender and able to mimic a twig.
- ‘A green wine snake that was caught & a bronze tree snake that just escaped swiftly had the crowd excited for some time.’
- ‘It's as though the hood present on some cobras were extended along the entire length of the paradise tree snake's body.’
- ‘Brown tree snakes are mildly venomous and nocturnal.’
- ‘And to honey badgers, cobras and large-eyed tree snakes called boomslangs, the nest is a dependable larder.’
- ‘It seemed to move and sway almost of its own free will, like a tree snake dangling from a branch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.