One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So it has been practiced for a very long time, but more often by treaters who have worked for more than 10 years.’
- ‘One of the government's lawyers told the judge that it is clear this individual has withheld information from his treaters.’
- ‘He does not think patients seeking disability benefits are more entitled than other patients, but believes patients in general feel increasingly entitled and have greater expectations of treaters.’
- ‘When you go door-to-door to score free candy, also ask your treater for any old eyeglasses.’
- ‘If I waste all this time being angry with my treaters, regardless of whether I am right or not, well what does it achieve?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.