One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An agency that makes the necessary arrangements for travellers.
- ‘His travel agency gets customers for a forty-day tour of India and Sri Lanka.’
- ‘Work out a swap deal with your local travel agency in exchange for promoting it in your advertising.’
- ‘In today's travel jungle, the unhappy customer is the lion a travel agency should most fear.’
- ‘We made arrangements with a local travel agency to put together a package for the three of us - Frank, Charlie and myself.’
- ‘He denied he benefited financially from the travel agency.’
- ‘Initially it was a corporate travel agency offering an online system to individual companies.’
- ‘His wife overheard him talking with a travel agency and real-estate company.’
- ‘At another, a travel agency has a bench with the world map and tourism related artwork on it.’
- ‘Never fear, there's a travel agency that's just waiting to give you the hottest holiday of your life.’
- ‘At the travel bureau, they get an offer to drive a limousine to Chicago.’
- ‘The Taiwanese travel agency which handled the tour groups did not buy any insurance.’
- ‘Also, the tour operator or travel agency is obliged to have certain insurances, like medical insurance.’
- ‘To serve residents in the south of the country, it has cooperated with a travel agency to open the charter service.’
- ‘The place is decorated like a travel agency you wouldn't trust.’
- ‘Nearly half of the travel agency's clients are corporate customers.’
- ‘We buzzed the travel bureau, but no one was going west that night.’
- ‘Usually the travel agency will arrange deals with one or two shops in each tourist city.’
- ‘However, it isn't valid if the tickets are booked privately and not through a travel agency.’
- ‘Our boutique travel agency tokes you on vacations that match your psychological profile.’
- ‘To run a travel agency is permissible provided the agency is not directly involved in promoting haram activities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.