One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's nice and thick, epic, and trashily erudite.’
- ‘Still, this film is surprisingly memorable, with some trashily vivid scenes like Cleo in dominatrix drag angrily whipping the hell out of Mr. Businessman.’
- ‘The other three-quarters of Howling at the Moon are as deliciously gossipy and trashily entertaining as memoirs get.’
- ‘The other half, trashily sexy, is more than simply retro: it deliberately revisits the place where it all began in the '70s, fusing Afro-American funk with Kraftwerk.’
- ‘He is good but he's not good enough, and the same judgment could be passed on this trashily entertaining blockbuster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.