One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See trash talk
- ‘On one hand, he is a self-confessed jaw flapper who ranks eighth on our list of favorite trash talkers.’
- ‘I had always been a trash talker about how I could beat someone up if they challenged me but now that the challenge was here I don't know if I am really willing to go through with it.’
- ‘I was never a big trash talker in college, but if somebody was a bit cocky, I let them know it.’
- ‘I'm really not much of a trash talker.’
- ‘He isn't popular among opponents - he's a trash talker who will do anything to gain a competitive edge - but he definitely is one of the two or three best players on the team.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.