One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A series of game traps.
- ‘Dege gave a course of lectures and encouraged use of the expedition library, and a 30 km long trapline for catching foxes was set out.’
- ‘That's a heap of trapline to check, and we're aiming for 18 checks a year, which is pretty heavy going.’
- ‘The very global yet highly local Tomson Highway moved from a northern Manitoba trapline to studying piano in London before starting to write plays at the age of 30.’
- ‘If you met someone in a Winnipeg restaurant and he said he used to go on trapline with his dad, it would be neat.’
- ‘Their destination - Jim and Lenora's trapline at Cheechum Lake.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.