One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A series of game traps.
- ‘Dege gave a course of lectures and encouraged use of the expedition library, and a 30 km long trapline for catching foxes was set out.’
- ‘The very global yet highly local Tomson Highway moved from a northern Manitoba trapline to studying piano in London before starting to write plays at the age of 30.’
- ‘That's a heap of trapline to check, and we're aiming for 18 checks a year, which is pretty heavy going.’
- ‘Their destination - Jim and Lenora's trapline at Cheechum Lake.’
- ‘If you met someone in a Winnipeg restaurant and he said he used to go on trapline with his dad, it would be neat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.