One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Someone should help me here, but I think the acceptance of transvestitism and transexuality in some societies might provide some evidence in this direction.’
- ‘For Karolina transvestitism is like acting in a male theatre in Japan, where the women are not allowed and men perform all the parts.’
- ‘This supposedly groundbreaking study into transvestitism (it claims to be) offers no real insights into anything.’
- ‘And you are right that ladies' undies on men is merely gender-bending, not a sign of homosexuality or transvestitism.’
- ‘The kind of emotional and physical acts like cross-dressing or transvestitism you have painted so often?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.