One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The kind of emotional and physical acts like cross-dressing or transvestitism you have painted so often?’
- ‘For Karolina transvestitism is like acting in a male theatre in Japan, where the women are not allowed and men perform all the parts.’
- ‘And you are right that ladies' undies on men is merely gender-bending, not a sign of homosexuality or transvestitism.’
- ‘Someone should help me here, but I think the acceptance of transvestitism and transexuality in some societies might provide some evidence in this direction.’
- ‘This supposedly groundbreaking study into transvestitism (it claims to be) offers no real insights into anything.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.