One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A microprocessor with integral memory designed for parallel processing.
- ‘These can be used to connect one transputer to four other transputers.’
- ‘The specific topology for a transputer network must be configured by the software developer, with occam processes mapped to transputers appropriately.’
- ‘We will first explore the methods used by the transputers to exchange information with each other, how transputers access the memory, and how they support multitasking.’
- ‘This book presents a systematic approach to parallel implementation of feedforward neural networks on an array of transputers.’
- ‘The pipeline transputer runs what basically is an assembler program, with three processes: a calculation process and two communication processes, one down, one up the pipe.’
1970s: blend of transistor and computer.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.