One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Black spots represent the other DNA and RNA transposable elements described for different Drosophila species.’
- ‘The sequence alterations caused by RIP and gene conversion can obscure the evolutionary history of transposable elements.’
- ‘Those of us who confess to a Whig disposition subconsciously cling to the belief that change and progress are transposable concepts.’
- ‘This, in turn, has spurred controversy concerning the extent to which transposable elements contribute to host evolution.’
- ‘The analyses of the distribution of transposable elements have shown practically as many different patterns as the number of studied elements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.