One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jose and Mike drove the transplanter under difficult, muddy conditions - a job Richard has never turned over to others before.’
- ‘All the radiators need to be checked in the trucks and tractors, the tanks on the transplanter drained and checked - and the list goes on.’
- ‘He introduced renal dialysis, was the physician to the first kidney transplanters, and brought the Howard Hughes Medical Institute into being.’
- ‘However, Lock is interviewing the people really involved: relatives and recipients, transplanters and harvesters.’
- ‘At first, researchers modified a Holland transplanter by adding a front coulter to slice through cover crop residues, which worked well in moist, mellow soils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.