One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The current penal code provides for up to two years imprisonment in the case of illicit import and export of transplantable material.’
- ‘Second, stem cells may prove to be an indispensable source of transplantable cells and tissues for repair and regeneration.’
- ‘At the very beginning of the organ transplant era some people feared that their doctors might hasten their deaths in order to obtain transplantable organs.’
- ‘We review the evidence and arguments that expose these problems and present an alternative ethical framework to guide the procurement of transplantable organs.’
- ‘Recent advances in human tissue transplantation have created an exploding commercial industry for the purpose of supplying hospitals and clinics with transplantable human tissue.’
- ‘And they're working on the transgenic pig that will grow transplantable organs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.