One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The current penal code provides for up to two years imprisonment in the case of illicit import and export of transplantable material.’
- ‘We review the evidence and arguments that expose these problems and present an alternative ethical framework to guide the procurement of transplantable organs.’
- ‘And they're working on the transgenic pig that will grow transplantable organs.’
- ‘Recent advances in human tissue transplantation have created an exploding commercial industry for the purpose of supplying hospitals and clinics with transplantable human tissue.’
- ‘Second, stem cells may prove to be an indispensable source of transplantable cells and tissues for repair and regeneration.’
- ‘At the very beginning of the organ transplant era some people feared that their doctors might hasten their deaths in order to obtain transplantable organs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.