One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting or relating to states or areas of consciousness beyond the limits of personal identity.‘the book covers shamanism and transpersonal psychology’
- ‘Parapsychology needs transpersonal psychology to keep it from foundering in technical sterility.’
- ‘He studied Jungian and transpersonal psychology and took a special interest in allergic diseases.’
- ‘This is the transition from the personal to the transpersonal.’
- ‘The last is a fair statement in particular for those experiments, on which were based Karl Jung's concepts of synchronism and transpersonal consciousness.’
- ‘By way of answering, let me introduce an analogy that I have used for many years: Parapsychology is to transpersonal psychology as physics is to engineering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.