One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting or relating to states or areas of consciousness beyond the limits of personal identity.‘the book covers shamanism and transpersonal psychology’
- ‘This is the transition from the personal to the transpersonal.’
- ‘By way of answering, let me introduce an analogy that I have used for many years: Parapsychology is to transpersonal psychology as physics is to engineering.’
- ‘Parapsychology needs transpersonal psychology to keep it from foundering in technical sterility.’
- ‘The last is a fair statement in particular for those experiments, on which were based Karl Jung's concepts of synchronism and transpersonal consciousness.’
- ‘He studied Jungian and transpersonal psychology and took a special interest in allergic diseases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.