One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is transgender or transsexual.‘a female-to-male transperson’
- ‘And FYI, orientation and desire in transpeople are as varied as they are in the rest of the population.’
- ‘From what I gather, in Thailand transpeople are accepted as the gender as which they present themselves.’
- ‘There are emerging organizations and political spaces for queer women, transpeople, those who want to be political, those whose interests are more social.’
- ‘Names are a highly personal thing, and many transpeople go through long involved processes of choosing one.’
- ‘The book is the first in-depth examination of what it means to be a female-bodied transperson.’
- ‘Our goal should be the freedom and safety for transpeople - the freedom and safety to go more than one washroom from home!’
- ‘Legally, from the moment a transperson first sees their doctor, they're entitled to be referred to by their chosen gender.’
- ‘With the health service under attack by the government, transpeople are not a priority where it really matters, giving them the full support they require.’
- ‘It would be naive to imagine that all the needs of transpeople will be met by those who can change things, however they are lobbied.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.