One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Researchers have readily developed a transmissive polymer, but its useful lifetime, curtailed by photochemical darkening, is still insufficient by almost three orders of magnitude.’
- ‘It provides a powerful method in laser assessment and alignment, and provides a diagnostic tool for measuring optical surfaces and transmissive components.’
- ‘In transmissive systems, the transistors block part of the light in each pixel.’
- ‘The interpretive and transmissive capabilities of the screen form an integral part of the viewing experience.’
- ‘Data is impressed on the signal beam with a transmissive spatial light modulator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.