One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It provides a powerful method in laser assessment and alignment, and provides a diagnostic tool for measuring optical surfaces and transmissive components.’
- ‘In transmissive systems, the transistors block part of the light in each pixel.’
- ‘Researchers have readily developed a transmissive polymer, but its useful lifetime, curtailed by photochemical darkening, is still insufficient by almost three orders of magnitude.’
- ‘Data is impressed on the signal beam with a transmissive spatial light modulator.’
- ‘The interpretive and transmissive capabilities of the screen form an integral part of the viewing experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.