One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing or occurring across a cell membrane.‘transmembrane conductance’
- ‘It is important for cell surface recognition and transmembrane signaling during T-cell activation.’
- ‘The dye has already proven successful for live cell measurements of transmembrane potential.’
- ‘Ion channels are transmembrane proteins that regulate ionic permeability in cell membranes.’
- ‘These transmembrane molecules link the cell to laminins and collagen in the basal lamina.’
- ‘Cells can be damaged from cell heating, transmembrane loading, and electrochemical effects.’
- ‘Membrane proteins consist of transmembrane proteins and anchored membrane proteins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.