One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Join other transliterators to network, work on skills and discuss ethical situations we face while performing our jobs.’
- ‘Interpreters and transliterators should be as unobtrusive as possible and should not seek to draw inappropriate attention to themselves while performing their professional duties.’
- ‘The new system allows interpreters and transliterators to renew their licenses or permits by logging into the system with their current license or permit number.’
- ‘Fast transliterators require you to download and install a free font to view the page.’
- ‘Those who pay by the minute for their internet service could save either or both of these transliterators and their associated files into a disk library, and recall the programs when offline.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.