One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those who pay by the minute for their internet service could save either or both of these transliterators and their associated files into a disk library, and recall the programs when offline.’
- ‘The new system allows interpreters and transliterators to renew their licenses or permits by logging into the system with their current license or permit number.’
- ‘Fast transliterators require you to download and install a free font to view the page.’
- ‘Interpreters and transliterators should be as unobtrusive as possible and should not seek to draw inappropriate attention to themselves while performing their professional duties.’
- ‘Join other transliterators to network, work on skills and discuss ethical situations we face while performing our jobs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.