One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That's the transliteration of the Cyrillic text, by the way.’
- ‘Chang's approach to the translation of personal names is one that may arouse objection: she decided against the transliteration in favor of semantic translation of all personal names.’
- ‘In the beginning there are notes on Thai transliteration, always a problem to the outsider and to the Thais.’
- ‘They use a normal keyboard and type in the characters, using their Latin transliterations.’
- ‘Editor's note: the transliteration provided by the author is in accordance with the Michigan-Claremont Encoding System for ASCII’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.