One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our final step was to identify the translationally preferred codons in Xenopus.’
- ‘Detergent-solubilized mitochondrial extracts from strains expressing two of the translationally competent polypeptides were fractionated by sedimentation and analyzed by Western blot.’
- ‘Accordingly, we treat the membrane properties as translationally invariant along the y direction.’
- ‘Each flagellum rotates clockwise in the tumble mode, and the cell cannot move translationally but can randomly change its direction.’
- ‘During the ribbon simulations, the ribbon can and does drift translationally in x and y and rotate in the x-y plane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.