One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I support this emphasis on translational research as it is critical to ensure that our best science reaches the clinic where it can directly help people.’
- ‘The sensors perform multiple inspections simultaneously, checking for both translational and rotational variations.’
- ‘These findings suggest that the specificity of translational activation plays an important role in fungal mitochondrial biogenesis.’
- ‘Microwave heating of a polar molecule does not directly produce translational molecular motion.’
- ‘A translational investigator must be highly skilled in both fields, an increasingly difficult task.’
- ‘The coupled use of the two criteria detecting translational bias allows us to identify those genomes for which translational bias is weakly present.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.