One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The probability of the occurrence of a transition between two quantum states of an atom, nucleus, electron, etc.
- ‘The calculation of the propagation of the proton is based on the transition probability and probability density of the proton at each site along the trajectory.’
- ‘Probabilities for paternal haplotypes as functions of the transition probability t’
- ‘The ion flux at each step along the channel is a product of two terms: the transition probability between consecutive sites and the local probability density of the particles.’
- ‘We tried to substitute an amino acid at each site of the root sequence by generating a random number with the weight of the transition probability matrix between amino acids.’
- ‘The fastest rate constant used has a transition probability of only 0.03 during any given interval.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.