One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The probability of the occurrence of a transition between two quantum states of an atom, nucleus, electron, etc.
- ‘We tried to substitute an amino acid at each site of the root sequence by generating a random number with the weight of the transition probability matrix between amino acids.’
- ‘Probabilities for paternal haplotypes as functions of the transition probability t’
- ‘The fastest rate constant used has a transition probability of only 0.03 during any given interval.’
- ‘The ion flux at each step along the channel is a product of two terms: the transition probability between consecutive sites and the local probability density of the particles.’
- ‘The calculation of the propagation of the proton is based on the transition probability and probability density of the proton at each site along the trajectory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.