One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The entire procedure is performed under direct visualization by using transillumination so the surgeon visually can confirm when the vessels are removed completely.’
- ‘When evaluating a suspected pneumothorax, auscultation and transillumination of the chest should be performed.’
- ‘Many of these crystals are doubly terminated and are translucent when viewed under strong transillumination.’
- ‘Following electrophoresis, the gels were examined under UV light transillumination.’
- ‘By combining transillumination and photochemical vessel wall injury, it has become possible to link the degree of vessel wall injury with the intensity of thrombosis.’
- ‘The room should be one that can be absolutely darkened so that adequate transilluminations can be done.’
- ‘The artery should be easily palpable or visible with transillumination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.