One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unlike third parties the transferrer of an undertaking remains aware of the contents of any transferred know-how, since he cannot divest himself of his own knowledge.’
- ‘But the statute provides that sales in bulk shall be presumed to be fraudulent and void as against creditors of the transferrer.’
- ‘The stock remained the property of the transferrer.’
- ‘If client A is a transferrer, the capabilities are released when client B completes it operations.’
- ‘Besides, it also summarizes the status quo of international service outsourcing transferrer and destination market.’
- ‘The transferrer shall also surrender the original possession certificate, if issued for further handing over to the transferee.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.