One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fear apparently is that the virus may acquire human-to-human transferability.’
- ‘The reform also proposes the end of this regional allowance and the prospect of quota transferability between member states.’
- ‘So transferability between different pension arrangements is not going to be as free and easy as planned at the outset.’
- ‘But it is worth asking whether transferability of skills has been considered thoroughly enough by those who advocate the teaching of key skills in order to prepare young people for work.’
- ‘That, he said, would give The Bahamas its own currency with the benefit of transferability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.