One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
RNA consisting of folded molecules which transport amino acids from the cytoplasm of a cell to a ribosome.
- ‘RNA molecules - mainly transfer RNA and ribosomal RNA - also evolve under structural constraints.’
- ‘For deep levels of divergence, protein coding genes may be saturated at the amino acid level and highly conserved regions of ribosomal RNA and transfer RNA genes may be useful.’
- ‘This conclusion was reached prior to the discovery of messenger RNA, transfer RNA, or the mechanism of translation.’
- ‘Of these, a few are transcribed, including clusters of ribosomal RNA, transfer RNA, and histone genes.’
- ‘Translation is performed by the ribosomes using another type of RNA, transfer RNA or tRNA.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.