One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance released by antigen-sensitized lymphocytes and capable of transferring the response of delayed hypersensitivity to a non-sensitized cell or individual into which it is introduced.
- ‘Thirdly, important new parameters like split-function studies or transfer factor for carbon monoxide were not taken into account.’
- ‘Single breath method was used to measure carbon monoxide transfer factor.’
- ‘Immune therapies (pentoxifyllin, intravenous immunoglobulin, transfer factor, and colostrum) benefit selected cases.’
- ‘The transfer factor is low but this is probably an artefact caused by an underestimate of the alveolar volume.’
- ‘Carbon monoxide transfer factor was measured by the single-breath method.’
- ‘Dr. Lawrence's discovery of transfer factor science has been hailed as ‘one of the most important medical breakthroughs of the past half century.’’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.