One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The generation and properties of transfectants expressing the tk gene of HSV - 1 have been described in detail.’
- ‘The antibiotic-resistant colonies were isolated, and a second selection was performed to identify and isolate the transfectants with the highest luciferase expression.’
- ‘At 1 ng/ml MMC, no statistically significant difference was observed between wild-type, mutant and vector transfectants.’
- ‘All transfectants lacked detectable telomerase activity, showed progressive telomere shortening and ultimately arrested and died.’
- ‘Stable transfectants with this hypoxia-responsive vector were established using G418 selection for 10 days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.