One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This allows the level of transection to be identified, along with other features, based on knowledge of the spinal segmental motor nerve supply to the individual muscles.’
- ‘Trauma is the most common cause of complete transection of the spinal cord.’
- ‘Complete transection causes the artery to quickly retract and close down, and this promotes clotting of the blood.’
- ‘This confirms a slight clockwise sense of transection observed in the field in Domain 2.’
- ‘Recent research would indicate that tears of this nature, i.e. transections, are not expected to heal together unless there is surgical repair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.