One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to more than one branch of knowledge; interdisciplinary.‘our transdisciplinary approach to research and education’
- ‘This research is part of a new transdisciplinary field called "neuroeconomics" that measures the neurologic processes involved in decisions involving money.’
- ‘No structures are yet in place to encourage the conception and execution of long-term transdisciplinary collaborative projects at national and international levels.’
- ‘Each member of a collaborative team has specific knowledge of his or her discipline, and transdisciplinary teams integrate these areas.’
- ‘The classic concept of distinct "faculties" has been reintegrated in favor of increasing transdisciplinary thinking.’
- ‘We see this theme issue of the journal as a great opportunity to invite the international community to reflect about men's health and the opportunities it creates for transdisciplinary activities.’
- ‘My current research is increasingly interested in transdisciplinary responses to the relationship between cultural identity and technology.’
- ‘The new model runs efficiently on desktop computers enabling rapid investigation of climate change questions, and is part of the Tyndall Centre's transdisciplinary analysis of climate-related policies.’
- ‘Such research is more likely to be transdisciplinary and collaborative in nature.’
- ‘Differences over interpretive theory represent divisions both within philosophy itself and in transdisciplinary scholarship.’
- ‘The story confirms the need for a post-national and transdisciplinary American Studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.