One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to more than one branch of knowledge; interdisciplinary.‘our transdisciplinary approach to research and education’
- ‘The new model runs efficiently on desktop computers enabling rapid investigation of climate change questions, and is part of the Tyndall Centre's transdisciplinary analysis of climate-related policies.’
- ‘Each member of a collaborative team has specific knowledge of his or her discipline, and transdisciplinary teams integrate these areas.’
- ‘My current research is increasingly interested in transdisciplinary responses to the relationship between cultural identity and technology.’
- ‘The story confirms the need for a post-national and transdisciplinary American Studies.’
- ‘Differences over interpretive theory represent divisions both within philosophy itself and in transdisciplinary scholarship.’
- ‘No structures are yet in place to encourage the conception and execution of long-term transdisciplinary collaborative projects at national and international levels.’
- ‘The classic concept of distinct "faculties" has been reintegrated in favor of increasing transdisciplinary thinking.’
- ‘Such research is more likely to be transdisciplinary and collaborative in nature.’
- ‘We see this theme issue of the journal as a great opportunity to invite the international community to reflect about men's health and the opportunities it creates for transdisciplinary activities.’
- ‘This research is part of a new transdisciplinary field called "neuroeconomics" that measures the neurologic processes involved in decisions involving money.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.