One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Transdisciplinarity is a vital means of appropriately confronting many of the challenges of the present century.’
- ‘Transdisciplinarity appears as a more realistic initiative in the Digital Age.’
- ‘The transdisciplinarity of cultural studies demands that one take the projects and questions of other disciplines seriously enough to do the work necessary to map out the connections of a given phenomenon.’
- ‘At the level of a general science, one must talk about transdisciplinarity.’
- ‘It is time to revitalise the basic ideas of transdisciplinarity, aiming at producing knowledge that is actually disembodied from any disciplinary home.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.