One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing, applied, or measured across the depth of the skin.‘a transcutaneous temperature gradient’
- ‘There are two types of electrotherapy - transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation and neuromuscular electrical stimulation.’
- ‘This mechanism is involved when clinicians use transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation to relieve pain.’
- ‘Other pain control methods that may be helpful include transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.’
- ‘Three types of nerve stimulators are available - spinal cord, peripheral nerve, and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.’
- ‘A variety of treatments has not been shown to be useful, including facet joint injections, oral steroids, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, biofeedback and traction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.