One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While transcriptive mappings can be useful in writing libraries, they impose a run-time cost on the subprogram.’
- ‘Beneath the lipid bilayer is a shell of protein known as the matrix protein, which is believed to interact with the transcriptive complex.’
- ‘Thus the roles of the artist and viewer in a transcriptive model of cinematic production are editorially intertwined.’
- ‘Thus it is possible that the kind of thought in which mathematicians engage is transcriptive thought.’
- ‘What transcriptive technology can record the truth of inessentiality?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.