One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An integral driving axle and differential gear in a motor vehicle.
- ‘The 400h also uses direct gear drive on the front transaxle, which further reduces noise.’
- ‘The 472, however, has a bigger 13-hp engine, a heavy-duty transaxle and bigger gears.’
- ‘The rear transaxle is also a three shaft configuration with one motor/generator and no planetary gears.’
- ‘A revised all-wheel chive system moves the viscous unit from the rear transaxle and bolts it directly behind the front differential.’
- ‘We plan to bring components for hybrid vehicles including motors and transaxles in-house and to the extent possible, outsource lower-value components such as injection-molded plastic parts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.